Sunday 13 March 2011

Man.. Can't live with them or can't live without them?? Part 2

Feeling of being a married lady is so different. Responsibilities that come with the title is huge. I wonder if I ever be comfortable with it. As time passed by, I thought I have been the best wife that I possibly can imagine but I was wrong. It is still not enough to my husband and obviously it became a problem for both of us. To shorten the story, the fairy tale that I was holding on to never came true. Our marriage came to the end of the road. I was so devastated and hurt. However, as I believe every sad story there is always good that comes with it. I received the best news ever, I was 3 months pregnant. Truthfully I was saddened about my marriage but in the same time, I am happy to start the new role in my life; which is being a mother..

No comments:

Post a Comment