Thursday 17 March 2011

Aleesha Edrianna... Part 1

When the "stick" showed me 2 lines, I suddenly feel numb. I couldn't believe my eyes that it showed positive result. Mixed feeling arise; happy, confuse and sad as well. Happy that I'm becoming a mother soon; confuse on how to become a good mother and sad of all the arguments.
Quickly went to see a doctor and she confirmed the result that I am pregnant. Can't believe somebody is growing inside me. In a minute I'm already in love with my growing baby in my belly. I call my child "baby".
Being alone and pregnant with a child is hard especially emotionally. Thank god I have a very supportive family and some of my good friends. I never will ever know how to pay back on their kindness. Thank you guys..You are the best. As time goes by, my growing belly is getting bigger and I can't wait for my baby to arrive. Approaching my 7th months, I got to know that I will be having a girl. I am so excited...little dresses, cute hair clips, hair bands... From my baby, it changed to Lil Princess....
You know how people they say that a baby will change your perceptive and thinking, that happened to my ex-husband. Lil princess changed his anger and frustration towards forgiveness, fatherly and love. As for me, I do forgive him for what he has done but I will not forget the sadness and hurt he has caused.
14th November 2010, after my pregnancy has been over due of 8 days I went into OT for delivery. Few minutes before turning midnight, my sweet Lil Princess arrived. First time I heard her scream I felt relieved and happy that God has given me a healthy baby girl. Syukur Alhamdulillah...


1 comment:

  1. hi Aleesha...ask mummy to follow mama laila ok.. muuahhh..

    ReplyDelete