Saturday 12 March 2011

Man.. Can't live with them or can't live without them?? Part 1

Semua budak perempuan masa sekolah mesti akan berangan-angan bila dah besar nanti dapat keja yg bagus, jumpa lelaki yg sayang kita, kawin, dpt anak dan yg best skali, "Happily Ever After". Macam cerita dongeng. Fairy tales..But in reality, we won't get what we always wish for. As for me, I managed to study till Master and along the journey found few good as well as not so good man.
Until 1 fine day, I found the one (At that time I thought he was)...Anyway we fell in love, went thru ups and down together till 1 day we decided to get married. 7th November 2009, the day I became a wife to a husband. Thinking ok, I'm getting what I have aim for. 

1 comment:

  1. man is full of mysteries...we can never 100% understand them till we are one of them which is impossible..hehehe

    ReplyDelete