Friday 25 March 2011

Aleesha Edrianna... Part 2


When I woke up from my deep sleep after delivery I still can't believe that I have become a mother. I look at her with love and wonder how does this baby of mine can be in my belly? Masyaallah. She is so perfect, with big round eyes and importantly lots of hair just like mine..haha. Immediately I fell in love with her and decide to name her Aleesha Edrianna; Protected by God.
Aleesha is a blessing from God that reconnect the broken relationship between me and my ex. He came to visit me and within a second he fell in love with Aleesha as well. That evening, I received a devastating news from the doctor that Aleesha need to be placed at NICU due to jaundice and lung infection. I am so heart broken, sad and frustrated.
Next 48 hours I were at home and Aleesha in NICU, alone. I wonder has she drank her milk or is she crying in the middle of the night? But nothing I can do to make her come home as early as possible. As usual on Saturday afternoon, before I went to NICU to visit Aleesha I received a good news that she is getting better and can be discharged. My heart scream with joy and I can't wait to go and fetch her home. Finally my lil princess will be with me. Everyone was happy and excited and can't wait for her to be home. When she arrived, it was the best thing that can happen to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment