Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bitter Sweet Memories...Part 2

As I'm approaching the taxi stand I saw from the corner of my eye she's following me. Once I reach the taxi stand she called me with such a rude tone and immediately I can see her baby bump under her dress. She is PREGNANT!! How devastated I feel. Her bump looks like she is 6 months preggie and it is exactly same age as Aleesha. I felt like running away and hide for as long as I can. How could Seelan @ Ezzad do this to me? All this while he promised there is no romantic connection between them except being a father to her children and foolishly I trusted him. I felt humiliated, betrayed, cheated, angry and sad as well. Reality bites hit me hard and suddenly I realize that all this while I have been cheated. He is being nice to me and promised me all sorts of things, just to prevent me from doing any legal action for Aleesha.
Anyway, something happened at LCCT which involved me, Seelan and the ex-wife. To make things worse, it's also involved the police. I am not proud of what I have done but it is a reaction from being harrased; emotionally and physically by the b***h. No apologized or explanation given by Seelan as he thinks what he has done is right and there is no harm caused to everyone especially in terms of religion. Doesn't he realised that he is still a Muslim? And she is a Christian? This is Malaysia not overseas, for goodness sake. I'm not trying to be religious but for a 30 year old Manager to do this stupid act, it is so unbelievable. All this while he keep preaching that I'll will never change in terms of trust but now when I do, he betrayed me with this unthinkable action.

From that moment, I've made my decision to stop being nice to Seelan and his ex-wife. I am determined to take all the necessary legal action for my daughter and definitely I won't spare any sympathy for his plead to see Aleesha at all. I know that I shouldn't separate the relationship or bond between a father and his daughter but I think what I'm doing is necessary, to prevent wrongdoing or bad influence to my daughter. Now both of us has taken our separate path and never spoken to each other since then. And I hope the decision that I made is correct for my own good as well as for Aleesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment